Borrowing can be costly. Be Wise, we recommend you consider borrowing only if you have exhausted all other options.
Be a responsible borrower
- Borrow only what you need and not more.
- If you don’t understand something, call us or your licensed money lender or visit our office
- Make regular, scheduled payments
- If you are having a problem making a payment, let us know earlier or talk to your moneylender right away
- Open all your email and read everything pertaining to your loans
- Keep all your loan documents in a file
- Make a budget and stick to it. Your financial planning will be worth a few sacrifices along the way
Your rights as a borrower
- Before you begin repayment, your licensed money lender holder is required to give you a repayment schedule and detailed information about interest rates, fees, the balance you owe and available repayment options
- You have the right to defer repayment for certain defined periods, if you qualify for a loan
- You may prepay your loans in whole or in part at any time without penalty as indicated in your agreement
Your responsibilities as a borrower
- Your primary responsibility is to repay your loans according to the terms and conditions of your loan agreement
- Our customer service officer will explains in details of the loan agreement before receiving loan funds.
- You must make payments on time, or make other arrangements with us before the due date
- You must notify your money lender if you change your name, address, phone number
- You must notify your money lender if you are unable to make payments for your loan in Singapore